mercoledì 19 dicembre 2007

PER RIDERE UN PO' ... - PER ADULTI (SOME BLUE JOKES ... - ADULTS ONLY)

1
Tra amiche:
“Ma tu, quando raggiungi l'orgasmo, lo dici a tuo marito?”
E l’altra:
“Noooo! Non lo disturbo mai al lavoro.”

Two ladies are talking about their intimacy. One of them asks:
“Do you ever tell your husband when you are cumming?”
The other lady replies:
“No! I never bother him when he’s at work.”


2
ANNUNCIO XXX
Uomo invisibile cerca donna trasparente per fare insieme cose mai viste.

XXX AD
Invisible man is looking for a transparent woman to share things never seen before.


3
Una volta sognai Dio, il quale mi disse:"Figliolo, puoi scegliere se avere un pisello enorme o una buona memoria", solo che non mi ricordo più cosa ho risposto.

Once I dreamt of God, who told me: “My dear beloved son, you can choose either to have a big cock or have a good memory”. It’s a pity I don’t remember the answer I gave.


4
Usa i preservativi delle ferrovie dello stato: arriverai con almeno un'ora di ritardo!

Use the Italian Railway Company condoms: you'll come at least one hour late!”


5
La prima notte di nozze, i due vanno a letto e lui si presenta nudo col preservativo.

Lei dice:
"Sappi che la mia non l'ha mai vista nessuno".
E lui:
"Guarda il mio, ha ancora il cellofan!"

On the first night after they have got married, the bride and the groom sleep together. The man is naked and is wearing a condom.
The woman says:
“I tell you nobody has never seen my cunt before.”
The man replies:
“How about me? Look at my cock: it’s still wrapped in cellophane!”


6
Uno spermatozoo chiede ad un altro spermatozoo:

“Manca ancora molto per le tube di Fallopio?”
E l’altro:
“Beh, penso di si. Abbiamo appena passato l’esogafo …”

A spermatozoon asks another spermatozoon:
“Does it take long to reach the Fallopian tubes?”
The other spermatozoon says:
“I guess so. We have just gone past the esophagus …”


6
Una banana dice a un vibratore:

"Che cavolo tremi tu? Tanto mica ti mangiano, come invece succede a me …”

A banana asks a vibrating dildo:

“What the fuck are you shivering? Don’t be afraid: you won’t be eaten; I will be …”

Nessun commento: